UniStream® PLC- Robust PLC Controller with a New Concept: Virtual HMI
Powerful multi-function PLC controller that provides users with advanced communication support, variety of built-in I/O configurations, and Virtual HMI.
Virtual HMI- the PLC stores and runs the program logic as well as the HMI user application within the PLC itself. This brings a unique advantage: you can view and operate your machine, or access your process via any mobile phone, PC, or remote display device.
Main features: Ethernet/IP, MQTT, SNMP, SQL, Web Server, FTP, SNMP, and more.
Availability in three versions: Classic, Standard, and Pro
- Expand up to 2048 I/Os
- I/O options include digital, analog, high-speed and temperature. See tables below:
- UniStream PLC- Built-in I/Os
- Uni-I/O™ Modules
- UniStream Remote I/O
- Ethernet TCP/IP
- USB host
- Mini USB for programming
- Add-on ports: CANbus, RS485, RS232
- MQTT Client
- MODBUS TCP
- CANopen, CANlayer2, UniCAN
- BACnet, KNX and M-Bus via gateway
- Message Composer for 3rd party protocols
General Features: SQL Client, Web Server, E-mail & SMS, Remote access via VNC, FTP server & client, GPRS
- Full HMI functionality
- Support different resolution type
- Includes Drag & Drop graphic library
- Multi-language display
- Built-in Alarm Screens
- PDF viewer
- Multi-level password protection –easy and fast
- Auto-tune PID, up to 64 independent loops
- Recipes & data logging via data tables & sampling
- MicroSD card – log, backup, clone & more *
- Function Blocks & Structs
* Pro (B10) and Standard (B5) only.